Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Conversation over heard at a Hotel Lobby

(Rhio9 Self-portrait) What if there's no solution to this because it's just crazy talk? What if the person who's becoming crazy keeps alternating and fluctuating between getting bread and yellow butter, doing it easy and slow. Drag yourself one, two weeks, you'll be fine? I don't know. I think I can do it four days, maybe two and half days. Just think about it, OK? Anxiety, depression and creativity.....I'd drag it. I'd change my plans. I've got some stuff to get rid of that's sitting in my apartment. I didn't want to give it away, it has so many memories from my mother......you know, soap, shampoo, salad dressing. I'd do it myself but it depends on somebody else. Maybe two, three, four, five days it's fine. You can drive with some help, but don't leave the car unlocked. Insurance is too high. Understand? (Lunch in the Big City)

(Reflections in the Window and an Empty Cafe 1) Look.........if you drive with someone else, maybe that's ok. That's why he can drive your car. Drive your car, drop me and you'll pick up the others and help pay for it. RightRightRight. If something happens, it's not worth it. First thing, take care of yourself first. It's like a pantry room trying to put stuff under the sink, trying to figure out how to pack. And who cares? They are so involved all of a sudden in arranging their stuff, like it's important, like it's valuable. Today's Sunday but I think they're opened today. They're closed on Sundays, but I don't know......They've moved. Then call your friend and ask him if he'll help you. Tell him it's all about creation, inventions and development. OK? In '97 he sued me and I was supposed to give him $22,000 to pay him. So I had to go to the bank, get a new roof..............don't go! Don't have anything to do with it. (Reflections in the Window and an Empty Cafe 2)

(Photographer's Foot at Vesuvio's) Find a company and they'll do it for you. The actual products of "creativity" or "anxiety" are not even important; it's only about $162.00. Consider yourself lucky that this is the weekend. If anything comes out of this and has any value at all, she can take the keys to the car and the house and use it as an identification number for what drives you. Then you give them a check, put the money in the bank, cash the check, send the money. You should be writing this down. You need more money. Anyway, he'll get home. His wife has the sickness. She lost too much weight and she can't do all the painting anymore. What's the most passionate and strongest and vicious intense drive? There's three things: (1) get settled (2) get a better job (3) get some credit counseling and live a little after you sell the phone. (Not So Quiet Sidewalk Cafe)

(Photographer's Lunch, Vesuvio's) Don't take off for New York like he did. Right now just don't forget the people who helped you get to the top, OK? If you can help it, alright. Or if you're dying, then thank them, too. Cash your check, too. Before you pay the rent, count the money. Write down everything. Make that your first thing. Document everything you do; even when you use the toilet. Write it down. Weigh it, and weigh it against the food you ate. They'll make out a receipt for you. Every other Wednesday, Thursday...the first few days of the month will help your femininity, and you understand what I'm telling you? (Rhio9 Self-portrait)

(Ambiguity 1) OK? The kids have family, they got relatives. A doctor's not necessary right now. You don't need it right now. OK, you'll be fine. All at once get your money together and you can do without the doctor. Call me first thing if something comes up. Copy, relax, watch your anger, and go to the seminars. It's all about money, money, money. Pessimism can help. My mom retired. People who are retired, you know, you get a few more cents but it's not much. I got some extra money. What do you have to do to get that? She gets like, $209.00. Now that's not very much. Hardly worth it. All my friends, we're all hard up, we're all being punished. Nobody has any rewards. They bought her out. She got a great deal. Obstruction? What obstruction? They built a new roof and that was a great deal. A new swamp cooler was put on there, too. It was pretty solid. It was put on when it was built. It wasn't the cheapest, but hell, if the roof falls in, too bad: I don't live there. I can live on a couple thousand a month. I won't make myself crazy over this. How far does art reach down into the essence of strength? List. Prioritize. List again. Don't throw anything away. (Ambiguity 2)